Sometimes a little outside perspective is all you need to start seeing big results.
A great marketing consultant can be both creative and analytical at the same time.
They understand the right insights to gather, how to use insights to create growth, and they understand what motivates consumers and how to put strategies in place to improve growth.
We deliver specialised skills and expertise across the scope of Marketing and Branding, as well as provide an external perspective and viewpoint – which often leads to new opportunities for growth or direction for your business.
A marketing consultant looks at your existing business and mission, and then using an analytical approach and insights, considers your further market potential and develops a strategy to achieve growth and reach more customers.
Another way a Marketing Consultant might help your business, is by bringing in expertise or experience for short term projects that you don’t have in house.
For example, event management or product launches, rebrand and graphic design, or for budget analysis and redistribution to optimise exposure.
Here’s when you might need us:
- If you’re looking for new growth opportunities
- You think a fresh perspective could help kickstart results
- You’re rebranding
- You’re a start-up looking to position your brand right the first time
- You aren’t seeing results for your marketing spend
- You’re going through a Merger or Acquisition and need to restructure
- You’ve had some bad PR and need to refocus on the positive
- You need to assess if your current brand and identity still reflects your corporate values and goals
- You need a thorough and strategic marketing plan with both short- and long-term goals
- You need additional support in – design, print, website or digital management, strategy or budgeting, events etc.
- You want help analysing the effectiveness of your current efforts
- Want to improve relations and loyalty with existing clients
- Desire to expand into new markets and attract new customers
If you think you would benefit from some expert input, please contact us to discuss your needs for a brand or marketing consultant.
We provide no obligation consultations and proposals.